Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

"The 12 51 journey"








"Coz its12:51, and I thought my feelings were gone ,I've been lying on my bed thinking of you again"

a famous song by kris and erica, I did'nt notice at first that the bus that was in front of me was 12:51 bus.Just want to share this, I took this photo before the 12:51 song trends. :D LOL 

"ang babaw ng kaligayahan :p"


on the way to San Juan Palauig Zambales :D 

"After 5 yrs, I've been  went to Zambales again. I've missed that place for so long, the beach, fresh air and the bulanglang of my mamang. Hope to go to that place again. we're planning to spend our vacation there. Im so exited :p


Here are some photos at Zambales 

At the seashore






 The Sunset ,so relaxing 



I saw Patrick The Star Fish there  :)


One more time in Zamabales:) soon.......







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento