Linggo, Agosto 26, 2012

"Inside of me"




"Im Rasheed Aque they call me sheed,cyd or eceed . Im 20 years old, taking up Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education major in Biological Science :) graduating student na ko !!  


"My cousin ,Kapag bored ako yan ang madalas kong gawin. " i know how to put make up on other people but on myself, I don't know how (@_@)




"My collections , I am a piano item collector. This are some of my collection :)






"my kikay side"

Im just a simple girl "I love also to collect different kinds and colors of lipstick.But i don't use them everyday,pagtrip ko lang :) 


 "Light Red lipstick by Everbilena, I used to wear this at school. Kasi very natural lang yung color niya:)



"Next is the Candy Peach by Sophie , I often use this when there is an occation or pageant ito yung ginagamit ko kasi for me it matches all types of skin color ,very classy din :) 




"Hope madagdagan pa to:)

MY HOBBY

"I m a musician,I use to play 

piano :) pinaka favorite ko to


Guitar, slight lang naman



"Im now studying how to play drums:)


'I know also how to sing :) pero di kao magaling hahaha




And that's me .If you want to ask what is the most important thing in my life ,well definitely He is GOD
 Because of Him I was able to have a complete and a happy family, becaus of Him I had the talent to use to serve him and also because of Him I have a life that I enjoy in this planet. So thank you LORD!! :) 


thats all!! thank you guys:) 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento