Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

"Friendship that will last"



“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
Elbert Hubbard

I've known them for a long time, Its been 4 years since we had each other.
At first I'll never thought that we can be so close like this.Even if my heart feels the joy,pain,loneliness,happiness,discouragement,encouragement,disappointment and success, as long we have each other life will become meaningful and full of joy.

"Different attitude, characteristics,likes and goals but One heart , mind and soul" 

I think that's the best sentence that I can describe my group.

As time goes by, and the end is near ,I feel the pain in my heart that we have to do our own responsibilities without the presence of each other. But eventhough we don't see each other still our hearts don't forget that as long as we remember the memories we made our friendship will last.

Thank you Lord for the opportunity for letting them came and having them as my friend and family.

My Friends Molecules


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento